i use B1iSN9 with Business one 9.1 (SQL Server) and trying to understand how to use B1isnke atom.
I've followed the documentation instruction but i can not get it to work properly because i always get back a message as "missing BIUMETA document" into the atom payload.
This is what I have done:
- Goal: i want to enrich my message with some data from the receiver system before handing it to the outbound phase
- In my processing phase i:
- Create the KE atom
- Setup my processing phase into the receiver context (having the "R" letter insted of the "S" one in the scenario flow)
- Create the BIUMETA (KE definition document) from the KE atom (SBO 9.0 to SBO 9.0)
- Create the "XSL for JDBC call" (KERequest.JDBC.01.xsl) document from the KE atom
- Setup the KE receiver side specifing:
- KE Type: xsl.jdbc
- System proposed me "KE01" as Object Id
- I set up my "XLS for JDBC" (KERequest.JDBC.01.xsl) document as XSL Document
- Into the "Key" form i specify an xPath to get from the Sender Message (payload "S") my "research key" the the framework linked to "Key01"
- Into the "KERequest.JDBC.01.xsl" document i type the query I want to run against the receiver system to get the desired data. In the where condition i specify the "Key01" key to obtain the value
- Into the "atom0" i specify the xPath to the KE atom to get my value
- When i run the flow it get processed succesfully but i do not get any data from the KE atom payload that sais "missing BIUMETA" document
What am I doing wrong?
Is there some other configuration i missed from the documentation?
I really can't figure it out until now.