Skip to Content

Errors after Client tool installation for BO 4.1 sp7

Hi Guys

We recently upgraded out BO platform from 4.1 sp3 to 4.1 sp7.

I ran an installation file to update all my client tools such as IDT,UDT , Webi etc.

First I tried to put an update patch which did not work, so I uninstalled all the existing client tools on SP 3 and installed sp 7 .

Now when I re-started my machine, only IDT is working, UDT does not even load and Rich client gives me this error below:

Any ideas how to fix this??

cheers

Capture12.JPG (22.9 kB)
Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Posted on Jun 26, 2016 at 08:32 PM

    Try to repair the installation and check

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jun 27, 2016 at 10:13 AM

    Hello,

    If you have another machine with the same patch level (BI 4.1 SP7) :

    Copy the LIBEAYM32.dll file and place it under :

    Program Files x86\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI4.0\win32_x86.

    Best regards,

    Bayrem

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.