Skip to Content

Why is the BUR010 relationship not updated with PPOMA_CRM?

We want to update the relationship BUR010 (Is Employee of) for a business partner. We change the assignment in Organization Maintenance (PPOMA_CRM). However, the relationships we see in transaction BP (or the WebUI, for that matter) don't match that assignment.

These threads discuss the issue. They suggest the same approach we use, but it doesn't work for us.

BP - Employee relationships to an org unit and changes

Maintain Employee in Organisation Model in CRM 7.0

Unable to edit Employee in CRM because they flow from HR - ECC.

For example, I assign the BP 2194 to organization unit 50000055 = BP 69.

To be sure, I run transaction SWU_OBUF and report HRBCI_ATTRIBUTES_BUFFER_UPDATE

Then I check in transaction BP. It reflects a deleted relationship to BP 52. The relationship to 69 isn't there.

I've also tried to update the relationship directly in BP. Normally it's blocked due to the integration with the HR system. However, when I switched off the integration (HRALX-HRAC = ' ')

manual update via BP still isn't possible. The system tells me to assign via the Organization Maintenance (PPOMA_CRM), which is what I tried to do in the first place.

So why is the relationship Is Employee of not updated, and how can I maintain it?

As an aside, the program CRM_COM_ORGMAN_BUPA_INTEGRATE shows that the OU 50000055 requires update, but the Start Repair button does nothing.

We're on CRM 7.0 EhP 3.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Aug 23, 2016 at 07:20 AM

    We opened an SAP incident, and after some iterations, SAP provides us with a note. Here's the last answer:

    the issue is caused by database incosnsitencies.

    First please implement the note # 2182123. This note will avoid that further inconsistencies are created. Then you need to create and execute the report Z_SEEK_ADRVP_BUT052 from note # 1508775.

    This report has a test run parameter where the report just displays the incosnsitent entries when checked. to update the databse you need tu run the report once again without the test run option.

    Once this is all done the issue should be solved.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Jun 20, 2016 at 12:20 PM

    I also tried the approach in this comment, but the relationship doesn't change. I couldn't replicate the suggestion exactly. The begin date in BUT050 is 2 years past, so I couldn't create a new assignment starting from that past date.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.