Thanks for taking out time.
We are looking for project migration between 2 landscapes.
Main purpose of the project migration is for document migration.
We are looking to migrate around 18000 documents from one particular landscape to to Global SOLMAN.
In one particular project in source solman system, there are around 20k documents.
I got to know that we can perform project migration between 2 landscape systems.
Following are the steps which I am aware of:
1. Source System: Click on Transport button by the selecting the project & TR gets included and check the include all documents button
2. Once it is done release the TR from Source system
3. Inform the our local basis(cordillera) team about the TR for copying the co file and data file for the TR
4. Once copied the local basis team is informed about this.They will create a external TR by using this co file and data file
5. Once done import the changes
Requesting your valuable inputs for the project migration between 2 landscape systems.
Thanks & Regards,