Today one table in our SLT system keeps getting the error "
". This error happened when I update or delete a row in our source system(SYBASE). Table's name is SLT_TEST1.
I have followed the note 1919356 but it didn't help.
My detail steps:
1. update or delete a row in source system
2. find the errors and follow note 1919356
3. no help, so I stop and restart the replication
4. but the transfer behavior is 1 after the restart
1. stop and restart replication
2. follow 1919356
3. update or delete a row in source system
4. the error happens...
This table's primary key was modified one week ago.
Anyway, I tested another table SLT_TEST2 with no errors.
So please suggest me how to resolve it or investigate the reason.