Our client has following business scenario:
1) Repetitive manufacturing is used.
2) Inspection type 04 is activated in material master.
3) Multiple GR ( mvmt type 131) will be done for plan order.
1) For first GR an inspection lot should be created for batch and inspection should be active.
2) From 2nd GR onwards for all the remaining GR of batch, lots should be skipped.
3) No. of SKIP's are not fixed for a batch.
4) Once new batch is created, the first lot of new batch should be inspected and remaining lots for the batch should be skipped.
Can above requirement be fulfilled using DMR? If yes how?
Not clear how with DMR we can recognise first lot of each batch to activate inspection and to SKIP remaining lots of batch.
Is there any other way to map this requirement?