Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Error message GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED

Hi experts,

I'm creating full load from ERD to SQL data mart via Data Service. I got the below error message and has no clue on how to fix it. The screen shot 2 is from ST22. It doesn't make a lot of sense for me. Please give me some help! Thanks

Error Message.JPG (93.0 kB)
ST22 Dump.JPG (55.0 kB)
Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Posted on Jun 15, 2016 at 09:59 AM

    This error is looks like your field catalog .

    If you have any quantity or amount type of fields, you should make sure you are using correct reference types in the field catalog and field in catalog should be in upper case.

    BR,

    Srinivasan.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi Srinivasan,

      Thanks for your reply. Would you please explain more on the field catalog? It does't make a lot of sense for me. We did have a couple of field which is for quantity, the type is numberic. Like below

      Were you saying I should do type conversion? Thanks for your help!

      query.JPG (80.4 kB)
  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jun 16, 2016 at 06:10 PM

    Hi ,

    You would need to check on the field symbols and its not assigned over run time or its assigned and doesn't carrying a value. so when the system try to access it , It gives you a dump.

    It not only related to quantity or amount fields , It can be of any field. In order to check that , Go To st22 and pick the respective dump and check on the Source Code Extract under ABAP Developer view.

    There would be a arrow which shows exactly what went wrong and on which field.

    Thanks,
    AJ.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Not sure whether this one is a standard code or custom code ? Technically , Before looping any table its always a best practice to check whether it has any entries or not. In your case , <it_report_data> is not having any entry that's the reason you are getting this dump.

      you can ask your ABAP'ers to fix this code if its a custom one or make sure the table you are extracting has any data in it.

      Thanks,

      AJ.

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.