Skip to Content

SAP Utilities - Connection Object, Premise fields display "STREETnot bound"

Feb 08, 2017 at 05:05 AM


avatar image


I have created TMD in ISU and had it replicated in CRM. Initial load of the objects appear correctly when I open the Connection Object or Premise from within CRM.

Today when I created more TMD, the data replicated into CRM but the filed does not show the correct values. All that I did today is to add DEVELOPER key to an USER in this system. I provide below the screenshot of the Premise / Connection Object address view.

Additional information, if useful:

- I have made an entry in the address determination (CRM - IMG->Cross Apps->SAP Business Partner -> Business Partner -> Basic Settings - Address Determination ->Define Address Types - CON_OBJECT set for several uses)

- Assigned a developer key to a user in this environment.

- This system is CRM 7 EhP4.

Please help.


10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

2 Answers

William Eastman
Feb 08, 2017 at 02:43 PM


THis error usually occurs due to some incorrect customizing/coding in CRM. Essentially the view is trying to read data and display it but does not have the context available to it and so the fields are 'not bound'. You'll need to check your customizations and likely debug to find where the failure is occurring.



10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Shrinivas Gadde Feb 09, 2017 at 04:30 AM

Thank you Bill. I executed the report ECRM_ISU_FILL_TO_INDEX with all most all sub-reports in it. The addresses are visible, as usual.



10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded