Skip to Content
Former Member
May 16, 2016 at 10:08 AM

Unformatted rows and duplicate IDs in report


We have a report that upon refresh, it results to a partially formatted and unformatted results. We do a second refresh and the issue doesn't appear anymore. We tried to clear metadata cache prior to the first refresh but to no avail.

Below are the screenshots:

Prior to refresh -

Upon refresh, we can see that there are unformatted results. We also identified that there are duplicate ids.

After 2nd refresh the issue doesn’t come up. No unformatted rows and no duplicate IDs.

For us to fix the issue, we resaved the template after the 2nd refresh. It worked correctly now. But we took a backup of the file with issue to be able to debug. Although there is now a fix, we need to identify the root cause so that we can prevent it from happening moving forward.