I'm facing a weird problem and I was wondering if someone could share some light about this. In a nutshell, the system just got migrated from SAP v 8.82 to v 9.1 (to be exact, to 9.10.210 PL: 11). When I try to update a User Defined field in an existing "Receipt from Production" Form, I get the following error: "Field cannot be updated (ODBC - 1029)".
* If I use a custom tool to update the field, I get the following error: [OIGN.CardCode] , 'Field cannot be updated (ODBC -1029)'
* However, if I use the SAP Client (32 bits) to update that very same field in the very same form, I get the following error: [Goods Receipt - Revenue Account] , 'Field cannot be updated (ODBC -1029)' [Message 131-183].
* I queried OIGN, and I see that the CardCode has a valid value already. CardName, though, is NULL in all records.
* However, neither the custom app nor the SAP Client are trying to modify the value of this field, or any other field within the form (In fact, I cannot find this "CardCode" anywhere within a Receipt from Production form).
* I have no idea what is the Revenue Account, or what it has to do with a Receipt from Production Form. Either way, I'm not modifying that field either.
Any help is greatly appreciated!!!