I'm trying to figure out why a set of labels created for country Korea aren't appearing to a Hazardous product ZERT in CBGL_MP01.
I have checked in the following transaction codes and within the areas:
CG2C - Generation Variant:
- The GV is linked to the correct Label Template & Version, Report Category is correct,
- Validity Area set to KR; Ratings/Validity are completed and correct; and Label Stock is linked.
CBGL_LS02 - Label Stock
- Validity Area - KR is added
- Label Categories - completed
- Size of Label Stock & Label Size - completed
Material Master > Label Data tab
- Correct labels added to the pack code in question.
- I did enter the Generation Variant in place of Label Size and it outputs but I cannot just have the GV in the Label Data as there are other Asia Pacific countries where the pack code is extended into (Japan, China etc) and they also use the same Label Stock.
- These Label Categories are all existing ones used: LB_GHS_01, LB_GHS_02 etc
- Validity Area - KR already created
- DG Regs - KR already created.
CG02 - EHS Record
I have checked the record although not actually within my remit our company separate SAP EHS personnel from the Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs dept; therefore, I do not manage the data.
Information/Instances are populated in the following Tree with the current Regulatory List (GHS_KR):
- Regulations > Classification > Asia/Pacific: GHS Classification (A/P): Usage (Public/KR)
- Regulations > Labeling > Asia/Pacific: GHS Labeling (A/P)
- Regulations > Transport > International: KR_DG populated in the relevant Value Assignments
Is there anywhere else I should be checking as I cannot understand why the labels are not listing in CBGL_MP01 > General Tab: Plant Korea and even when in 'Change Countries' button. (See attachment).