Skip to Content
0
Former Member
May 05, 2016 at 05:26 AM

Problem with my receiver determination

868 Views

Hi All ,

I have a file to SFTP scenario where the the file is validated at PI end to check for any errors , if there is any error it sent to one business component 'A' (a receiver CC is linked to this business component ) when the file has no errors , it it processed through another business component'B' ( a receiver CC linked to it as well). My scenario has an extended receiver determination at the ID. The receiver is determined by using the Receivers message type provided by SAP. I have used message mapping with UDF to determine the correct receiver based on the validation. The scenario works perfectly fine at the ESR when i test in message mapping and operation mapping .I have used the error file to determine the receiver so , i have configured my ID for only one business component now to check if the error validation is working fine. I have defined the below objects in ID

  • Two communication channel - both are using business component A one for sender and other for receiver .

  • One Receiver determination - This is an extended receiver determination and holds a dynamic value defined in the Mapping. I have declared the values here. This is configured by the outbound service interface(SI_abc_OB) and business component A

  • One sender agreement - This is configured by the outbound service interface(SI_abc_OB) and business component A

  • One receiver agreement - This is configured by the inbound service interface((SI_abc_IB) and business component A

When i test my ID , it says fails at receiver determination. This is my exact scenario and there should be no changes made as the sole aim is to test for the Error files. Please let me know where i have gone wrong.

Error in my Receiver Determination :

Runtime error

Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender -A to receiver -

A,http://abc.com/abc.SI_abc_OB: No standard agreement found for , A, , A, http://abc.com/abc, SI_abc_OB

Trace :

Trace level="1" type="B">CL_XMS_PLSRV_OUTBINDING-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">O U T B O U N D - B I N D I N G </Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T"> Cache content is up to date </Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">determine OUTBOUND BINDING for: </Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">-A </Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">-A </Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">http://abc.com/abc.SI_abc_OB:</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">error with outbound binding. </Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">No standard agreement found for , A, , A, http://abc.com/abc, SI_abc_OB </Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="E">CL_XMS_PLSRV_OUTBINDING-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>

I use PI7.4 dual stack