avatar image
Former Member

Problem updating SPAM / SAINT

Hi,

I'm trying to update Support Package Manager from Version 6.40 / 0017 to 6.40 / 0019. The system is a new installation and I'm logged on as user DDIC on client 000.

Starting the update I get the error message "Error in phase: SCHEDULE_RDDIMPDP", "Reason for error: CANNOT_SCHEDULE_RDDIMPDP".

Job RDDIMPDP is realesed in every client, there are no terminated jobs. There are also no entries in SM12 / SAP lock mechanism. I upgraded Kernel to newest version (Feb. 2006) and both "tp connect " and report RSTPTEST show everything ok.

I'm new to SAP administration and did not find further information in SAP Notes etc., so any help would be highly appreciated 😊

Thanks in advance,

Björn

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

4 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Mar 02, 2006 at 10:23 AM

    Hi Bjorn

    Please run report RDDNEWPP as user DDIC in client 000.

    This should solve the problem.

    Good luck,

    Alexander

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Hi Arun,

      this also did not work for me, it showed message "Queue is empty".

      I just made a new installation of central and database instance and now everything is fine... though I performed identical configuration.

      Anyway I would like to thank everyone giving help and new ideas 😊 have a nice weekend!

      Regards,

      Björn

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Dec 12, 2006 at 08:53 AM

    Please make sure you are using the latest version of tp and R3trans

    And Try :

    1) To delete The error entry in Table PAT01 by chooseing with the errored Patch " SAPKDxxxxx from SAP level.

    2)If you dont have Authorization in SAP , login to orasid ,.

    orasid>sqlplus /nolog

    sql> conn /as sysdba

    sql> { delete the entry from PAT01 table and 'Patch' Column }

    This will work surely, let me know if you have any confusion to implementing this.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 25, 2008 at 12:03 AM

    test

    Edited by: Manjinder Singh Chandi on Jan 25, 2008 1:04 AM

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • I am having the same issue but I found an error in the action log that shows the Check_requirements is failing because of open extracts. We have this system connected to SAP BI system and there are delete runs that have not been processed. I am hoping by having the teams process the delta loads I will be able to apply the support packs.

      I have also just done the kernel upgrade, created a different user and had already rescheduled the RDDIMPNEW job.....

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Aug 06, 2012 at 08:26 AM

    I have exactly the same error.

    I solve error adding manually the client 000 in T000 with SCC4 transaction.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Skip to Content