Im facing an issue with foreign languages text display in Smart forms.As per the requirement all the text maintained in Smart forms will be converted to HTML body and sent to the recipients email address.
In SRM system for all alert related notifications we have the standard BBP_OUT_EXCEPTION smart form which is already configured in SPRO.
Since the business want more detailed notifications we have replaced the BBP_OUT_EXCEPTION with a Z smart form,which is working perfectly as intended for English language.
Business has extended the required that, the same notification is required in multiple languages, we have translated in SE63.
1) In the smart form the required text is created with html tags.
2) Fetched the smart form OTF data.
3) Converted the OTF data to text using CONVERT_OTF function module passing format = 'ASCII' .
4) Prepared the document, using CL_DOCUMENT_BCS=>CREATE_DOCUMENT class method supplying i_type = 'HTM' .
5) Used SEND method in CL_BCS class for sending the email.
For German language most of the text is correct but some of the text is shown as '#' .
For Turkish language most of the text is shown as '#'. Similarly for few other languages.
Thanks and Regards,