- 1. Running Crystal Server 2013.
- 2. Published Reports that fetch data from SQL server. Verified that reports run in Client.
- 3. When I log into CMC => Folders and "View" report in browser, the new browser simply "waits" (see attachment).
- Created a new report that had no data. Simply added a text box the behavior was identical - ran successfully as RPT but would not allow viewing.
2. Tried restarting and recreating all the All the Crystal Report Serves. No Luck.
3. Configured trace High on the Document Processing Server and Cache Server.