It looks like there is a bug in the crosstab component in Design Studio 1.6. All our dashboards which has a crosstab component are now blinking when the screen resolution is changed.
Below are the steps to replicate the issue:
- Add the crosstab to the canvas and connect it to a data source
- Set the height and Width to auto
- Run the dashboard and it will work fine.
- Now change the screen resolution to higher than 1400 X 1050 (i.e. set it to 1600 X 900)
- Now refresh your browser and run the same dashboard, it will start blinking.
Anyone else facing the same issue?