Need to ask if there is a way to alter the postings in COPA?
Here's the scenario:
(1) There is one billing type
(2) Several materials included in the billing
(3) One of the materials is non valuated and posted to a balance sheet account in FI (like a deferred revenue)
(4) The balance sheet account in item (3) is not created as cost element
(5) All the billed quantities (including the qty for item (3) ) are posted to COPA. Config KE4M (FKIMG to ABSMG)
Is there a way for the billed qty related to item (3) not to be posted to COPA? Since the material is posted to a balance sheet account, hence, there should still be no sales quantity recognized at the time the billing doc is released.