This is second time i'm posting this tread. Hopefully,it gets approved for posting.
I'm a Biotechnology graduate working for BPO since 5 years in Supply chain domain. As part of my day to day job I use SAP a lot ( For creating Material ID's, Shopping carts, PO's, Vendor IDs, contracts, changing purchasing org, posting GRN, Cost center change ect)
Now I'm planing to pursue my career in SAP MM
My question is am i eligible for this, do i really have a chance as I'm not a tech graduate. All do know is i very fast with SAP at work.
Once more thing is that I recently got an email as below.Is real worth doing the it do i really have a chance
Please find the attachment of SAP MM Real Time Project Implementation Training Details.
Our Special Features
1. Training with IMPLEMENTATION TRAINING COST Rs, 35,000/- (2 installments option 20000/- on enrollment and after one month remaining 15000/-.
2. PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION EXPERIENCE CHARGES : Rs.10000/- you can pay at the time of attending interview and collect your experience certificates.
Please find attachment of Training and details about project mentioned here under:
1. Real Time Project Program
2. Real time Experience
3. Project Duration 2 months.
4.You will be working on real time project with team.
5. involving with step by step implementation.
6. Support for End to End Implementation.
7.After Completing the Real time Implementation program you will be receiving Experience Certificate as Sap Consultant.
8. After completing Real time Project Program you will getting jobs in reputed outsourcing companies like Infosys, IBM, Cap Gemini and other Non IT Companies.
9. Your resume will be updated with the Real Time Project details along with the Client Details whom you have done the project.
10. You will be receiving Work Experience Letter as SAP MM Consultant
For outstation candidates and current job holders, online training is given.
<<removed by moderator - duplicate content>>
We have openings in all major cities .As per our MNC Clients requirement 1 Real time Project and 2 Support Projects has to be undergone .Which is mandatory for entering as a SAP Consultant. Advt .was given in this regard for aspiring candidates. Pls check the attachments and contents of this mail.
Thank you all
Message was edited by: Colleen Hebbert - Allowing post to remain but have removed some duplicate content