Please help on the below Questions for solutions.
1. Why we will not create Sender Communication Channel in case of IDOC for Outbound scenarios
2. What are the Adapters that we will not create Sender agreements in Dual stack
3. How to Move the Messages which fault / corrupted messages to temporary queue like How to Move the fault messages from SMQ2 to Temporary Queue SMQ3.
4. In SMQ2 there are 5 Messages are there like M1, M2, M3, M4 and M5. M1 is fault message due to this remaining Messages are not processed to Target. Here EOIO Order, In this case what is the Message status of M2, M3, M4 and M5.
5. How the Communication Channel identifies the Messages that are from Specific Queue, Is there any we have mentioned Queue Name?
6. How we know whether any message is stucked in AE Level, If any Message is Stucked in AE, How to release them
7. Proxy is Adapter less communication, In this case why we are using XI Adapter in Configuration level
8. Can we monitor the RFC Communication Channel from RWB
Please provide the solutions with Screenshots step by step which is very helpful.