Skip to Content
0
Feb 02, 2016 at 02:40 PM

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions720.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of EDIDataSplitChar.

1217 Views

Hi All.

I've deployed a custom module from NWDS7.31 to SAP PO 7.4 as mentioned below.

and i've mentioned the module name in receiver file adapter channel as mentioned below

while processing i'm getting an below error

please note:

1. if i change the module name as "lacalejbs/EDIDataSplitChar" also i'm facing the above same error.

2. if i change the module name as "AF_Modules/EDIDataSplitChar" also i'm facing the below (similar) error.

3. for deploying the module I referred the blog PI 7.4 - Adapter Module Creation using EJB 3.0

please suggest how to fix this error.

Regards

Ramesh

Attachments

s1.PNG (27.8 kB)
s2.PNG (4.0 kB)
s3.PNG (49.1 kB)
s4.PNG (12.9 kB)