The Ministry of Law and Justice has suggested below changes.
An Act further to amend the Payment of Bonus Act, 1965.
BE it enacted by Parliament in the Sixty-sixth Year of the Republic of India as follows:—
1. (1) This Act may be called the Payment of Bonus (Amendment) Act, 2015.
(2) It shall be deemed to have come into force on the 1st day of April, 2014.
2. In section 2 of the Payment of Bonus Act, 1965 (hereinafter referred to as the
principal Act), in clause (13), for the words ‘‘ten thousand rupees’’, the words ‘‘twenty-one
thousand rupees’’ shall be substituted.
3. In section 12 of the principal Act,—
ℹ️ for the words ‘‘three thousand and five hundred rupees’’ at both the places
where they occur, the words ‘‘seven thousand rupees or the minimum wage for the
scheduled employment, as fixed by the appropriate Government, whichever is higher’’
shall respectively be substituted;
(ii) the following Explanation shall be inserted at the end, namely:—
Explanation.—For the purposes of this section, the expression
‘‘scheduled employment’’ shall have the same meaning as assigned to it in
clause (g) of section 2 of the Minimum Wages Act, 1948.’.
4. In section 38 of the principal Act, for sub-section (1), the following sub-section shall
be substituted, namely:—
‘‘(1) The Central Government may, subject to the condition of previous publication,
by notification in the Official Gazette, make rules to carry out the provisions of this Act".
Is SAP Released any Snote for this, If No how to make the necessary changes.