We have a business requirement to apply budget control on MM Contracts. The scenario is as follows:
- Service PR = $10,000 (Budget committed by $10,000)
- Service Contract for one year with reference to PR = $10,000 (Commitment of PR carried forward)
- Service PO against Contract $10,000 (Commitment of PR carried forward)
- SES against PO $10,000 (Commitment converted into Actualization)
- Invoice against PO $10,000 (Actualization of SES carried forward)
I have applied the guide mentioned on SAP Library and configured the following:
1 - Define Company Code Group (Z001)
2 - Assign Company Code to a Company Code Group (Company Codes assigned to Z001)
3 - Define Document Type (Funds Reservation Category 30 with Document Type 11 is selected)
4 - Global Funds Management Function is activated already.
5 - Maintain data for Integration Scenario:
6 - Configured MM Document Type of Contracts:
In spite of all the configuration, system is behaving as following:
- PR Creation - Budget Consumed
- Contract against PR creation - No Impact
- PO against Contract which was created with reference to PR - Budget consumption is getting doubled which is wrong.
Please guide where i am mistaken?