Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Jan 19, 2016 at 07:59 AM

Required field GL_ACCOUNT was not transferred in parameter ACCOUNTGL

345 Views

Hello experts,

I am facing an issue in payroll posting while using the cost distribution for employee.

Case:

I have to maintain cost of an employee on two different cost centers of two different companies.

for one cost center it should be 70% and for the other 30%

I have executed the live payroll with successful results but when i do the postings i got this error and the documents generated are incorrect please help me with this i ave checked all other threads regarding this issue but yet i'm unable to solve it. I have also checked the symbolic accounts/technical accounts for this issue. Please let me know if am doing any mistake.

Note: I have checked executing the payroll and postings for both cost centers as making them master cost center via Transfer action from personnel actions and the results were successful.

Thank you

Attachments

Doc2.png (55.4 kB)
Doc1.png (62.0 kB)
MD.png (60.0 kB)