Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Mapping error MAPPING_DURING_EXECUTE

HI

I am getting a mapping error in sxmb_moni.

My mapping object in IR is

Source structure

MT_INPUT_GL dt_gl

doctype o to unound

docdate o to unbound

Destination structure

MT_OUTPUT_GL DT_GL_OUTPUT 1 to 1

doctype o to unound

docdate o to unbound

I mapped MT_INPUT_GL to MT_GL_OUTPUT

and all the fields thereafter

My file conversion parameters are

document name MT_GL_INPUT

document namespace http://FCE/FTM/GLInbound

recordsetname DT_GL_INPUT

recordsetnamspace http://FCE/FTM/GLInbound

recordsetstructure DT_GL_INPUT,1

recordsetsequence varible

recordset per message *

DT_GL_INPUT.fieldFixedLengths 2,10,10

DT_GL_INPUT.fieldSeparator ,

DT_GL_INPUT.fieldNames DocType,DocDate,PostingDate

can anybody help me by providing me sugesstion

Debraj

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

4 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Feb 16, 2006 at 07:47 PM

    from SXMB_MONI, get the XML data..then use to test in the test tool in the Integration Repository.

    this is to make sure that the mapping actually works with the data being used in the process...

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Feb 16, 2006 at 07:47 PM

    Hi Roy,

    Check this weblog

    /people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

    Cheers

    Venkat

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Feb 16, 2006 at 07:48 PM

    Hi Debraj,

    First check the payload under "Inbound" tab of the Message in SXMB_MONI.

    Make sure that it is converted correctly into XML.

    "View source" on the xml message, copy and paste it in the "Test" tab of the Graphical Mapping Tool and test it.

    Rgds,

    Sam Raju

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Feb 16, 2006 at 08:05 PM

    HI

    Thanks for the so early reply.

    I have checked the xml which has been generated in SXM_MONI it is different from the source one.How can i change the xml of input structure so that it matches.

    My actual xml file of the input structure in IR design enviroment is

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

    <ns0:MT_GL_INPUT xmlns:ns0="http://FCE/FTM/GLInbound">

    <DocType>ccc</DocType>

    <DocDate>cc</DocDate>

    <PostingDate>tt</PostingDate>

    <Currency>y</Currency>

    <CompanyCode>yyu</CompanyCode>

    <Reference>u</Reference>

    <HeaderText/>

    <UserName/>

    <LedgerGroup/>

    <CDFlag/>

    <GLAcct/>

    <Amount/>

    <Text/>

    <ProfitCenter/>

    <CostCenter/>

    <WBS/>

    <InternalOrder/>

    <TPartner/>

    <Network/>

    <TranType/>

    <Class/>

    <ID/>

    <SUB/>

    </ns0:MT_GL_INPUT>

    but in sxmb_moni it is

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

    - <ns:MT_GL_INPUT xmlns:ns="http://FCE/FTM/GLInbound">

    - <ns:DT_GL_INPUT xmlns:ns="http://FCE/FTM/GLInbound">

    - <DT_GL_INPUT>

    <DocType>KR</DocType>

    <DocDate>12 12 2005</DocDate>

    <PostingDate>12 12 2005</PostingDate>

    </DT_GL_INPUT>

    </ns:DT_GL_INPUT>

    - <ns:DT_GL_INPUT xmlns:ns="http://FCE/FTM/GLInbound">

    - <DT_GL_INPUT>

    <DocType>KR</DocType>

    <DocDate>12 12 2005</DocDate>

    <PostingDate>12 12 2005</PostingDate>

    </DT_GL_INPUT>

    </ns:DT_GL_INPUT>

    - <ns:DT_GL_INPUT xmlns:ns="http://FCE/FTM/GLInbound">

    - <DT_GL_INPUT>

    <DocType>KR</DocType>

    <DocDate>12 12 2005</DocDate>

    <PostingDate>12 12 2005</PostingDate>

    </DT_GL_INPUT>

    </ns:DT_GL_INPUT>

    - <ns:DT_GL_INPUT xmlns:ns="http://FCE/FTM/GLInbound">

    - <DT_GL_INPUT>

    <DocType>KR</DocType>

    <DocDate>12 12 2005</DocDate>

    <PostingDate>12 12 2005</PostingDate>

    </DT_GL_INPUT>

    </ns:DT_GL_INPUT>

    </ns:MT_GL_INPUT>

    Please let me know the solution it is a bit urgent.

    Thanks

    Debraj

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi,

      Is this is your source structure :

      Source structure

      MT_INPUT_GL dt_gl

      doctype o to unound

      docdate o to unbound

      or it is haveing some other field like

      <PostingDate>tt</PostingDate>

      <Currency>y</Currency>

      <CompanyCode>yyu</CompanyCode>

      <Reference>u</Reference>

      <HeaderText/>

      <UserName/>

      <LedgerGroup/>

      <CDFlag/>

      <GLAcct/>

      <Amount/>

      <Text/>

      <ProfitCenter/>

      <CostCenter/>

      <WBS/>

      <InternalOrder/>

      <TPartner/>

      <Network/>

      <TranType/>

      <Class/>

      <ID/>

      <SUB/>

      Regards

      Suraj