Skip to Content
0
Dec 28, 2015 at 04:30 AM

Problem in RSA3 Data

23 Views

Hi Experts,

We are facing an issue with RSA3 Data related to 0pm_om_opa_2 Datasource where we had enhanced and included PRIOK field related to AFIH table.

There is some problem with the data while testing in Quality. When we tried to check the data based on order numbers(AUFNR) its showing the data for PRIOK field in RSA3. But when we try to extract the data based on Fiscal year/period its not showing the data for Priok field.

For example:

Order number = 1234567 when check individually based on order number selections in RSA3 its showing data for Priok field which is in 003.2015 period.

But when we tried to extract entire 003.2015 the same order number is showing priok as blank.

Please suggest on my issue.