Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Customer and Supplier Data Not Getting CIF-ed in Closed to Real Time whereas Material Master is

In our instance when we make change to material master, that change gets CIF-ed over in few seconds but when we make changes to our Vendor and Customer master records, they won't go over unless we run CFP1 or activate a newer version of the model. We have made sure that the change pointers are on for all the three objects and BTEs are enabled and set for immediate transfer.

Here is what we see in our CFG1 logs

1. When we change a vendor master record, for example we see the log below but Vendor doesn't get updated

Time: 11/10/2015 15:04:56             Function: CIF_LOCATION_SEND          

-------------------------------------------

Parameter: IS_CTRLPARAMS             

-------------------------------------------

Table: IT_LOC Entries:               1

-------------------------------------------

Table: IT_LOCT Entries:               1

2. Then we run CFP1 and it updates the vendor

3. But when send the material master change it does update products

Time: 11/10/2015 15:06:12                    Function: CIF_PRODUCT_SEND                  

--------------------------------------------------

Parameter: IS_CTRLPARAMS                    

--------------------------------------------------

Table: IT_CIF_MATKEY Entries:               1

--------------------------------------------------

Table: IT_CIF_MATLOC Entries:               0

--------------------------------------------------

Table: IT_CIF_MATTXT Entries:               0

Any pointers on what could be missing in the setup for Vendors and Customers?

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Nov 10, 2015 at 10:04 PM

    Hi Fiaz,

    Just checking if you have activated the online transfer for customers and vendors to "2" in CFC9 and is it any different from material master settings?

    Regards,

    Alok

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Nov 10, 2015 at 10:09 PM

    Hi

    Check following:

    • Activation of change pointers (BD50).
    • Activation of BTE (CFC9)
    • Availability of table/fields in the change pointer (BD52)
    • Also check below SAP notes

    2084428 - Customer, vendor or business partner address data changes are not updated or updated incorrectly at the SCM system


    2093272 - Changes at international address version not transferred from the ERP system to the business partner at the SCM system


    Let us know whether it resolved your issue.


    Regards

    Rahul

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded