Dear SAP SD Experts,
I have a requirement from one of the client which as follows....
- Billing document should be created with reference to delivery document, similarly, proof of delivery option is also required for each delivery document.
- Accordingly, I have made a configuration, but, here is a scenario that billing document should ignore the POD mandatory.
- That means, I came to know, as per SAP standard, unless & until POD is created to delivery document, the system won't allow to create billing document.
- In this case, the actual requirement of user is that they want to created sales order, delivery & billing document at one time, but, POD will be done after some days (depends on acknowledgement given by their customer).
- They require to have financial entries & stock updation whenever sales order is created.
In this regard, can anyone would suggest any solution that billing document should be created with reference to delivery document which should ignore the POD mandatory.
Thanks & Regards
Vidya Sagar Chintalapudi