We have deployed BOAO 2.0 SP4 to a number of end-user PC's on top of Office 2013 and SAP GUI 7.3. Some users reported sporadic issue with Excel context (right-click) menu. It reduces to just few items (Copy/Cut/Paste) instead of full context menu which has over 10 items. We've had difficult time replicating exact sequence of steps that results in this behaviour, but we established that it relates to BOAO.
Here is what we're seeing:
- not all clients have the issue
- the issue occurs only when BOAO is loaded, after unloading BOAO Add-in issue no longer occurs
- the issue occurs in workbooks that don't contains any Analysis objects. Immediately switching to a workbook with Analysis crosstab, full Analysis context menu appears as expected.
- sometimes full context will appear after waiting for 15 seconds before right-clicking
Here is what we've tried w/o success:
- reinstalling BOAO
- copying C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Excel\Excel15.xlb from PC where issue does not occur to to problem machine
Has anyone seen similar behaviour?