Skip to Content
0
Oct 31, 2015 at 10:31 AM

Odata webservice url in chrome giving connection error

159 Views

Hi all,

I have a Odata webservice which I created a month ago in ECC/Gateway server and I had been using it on my PC all this while where it was working fine. Today I tried to open the same metadata URL in another PC (in chrome) , the browser is showing connection error as seen in attachment. There has been no changes made to the webservice since it was created a month ago.

http://<domain>:<port>/sap/opu/odata/sap/zprj_po_srv

In the same new PC , i again crosschecked SICF to see if the service is still active. Also i checked the url with gateway client in iwfnd/maint_service , there the webservice url is working fine.

Attachments

Conn_Error.JPG (23.6 kB)