Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

mapping problem

I am having a mapping exception as ""Cannot create target element /ns0:DataValue/RecordSet/Record/ListName. Values missing in queue "",

I am using the same Message Type for both source and target message, so the mapping is pretty straightforward. But not sure why I am getting the mapping error. I did made a fake change to the mapping and reactive it, still the same. I used a .txt for testing

 

I defined the content conversion in the sender channel as below:

Thanks for any advise.

Blue

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 30, 2015 at 10:32 PM

    check your Record.fieldNames >> all field namesĀ  should be case sensitive..

    ListName should be corrected.(you mentioned in lowercases)

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hello Blue,

      Check the FCC parameters.

      you mentioned as Listname but actual name in the mapping is ListName.

      And also put the message before mapping in the mapping tab and test you will get red tags.Because names are wrong.

  • Nov 02, 2015 at 12:24 PM

    Hello Blue,

    The fieldnames are not correctly mentioned.

    Listname is expected as ListName,

    Level01code is expected as Level01Code, .........

    Due to this the data is not feeding into the mapping.

    Please change them in the channel and check.

    Thanks,

    Satanik

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded