Hello All Experts,
I am trying to flow the standard cost estimate to COPA and for this followed many threads which I really found useful.
I have followed the below steps following the threads –
1. Define Valuation Strategy as 001 in KE4U.
2. Define Costing Key - KE40.
3. Assign Costing Key to Material Type - KE4J. Instead of assigning costing Key to Product Type I have assigned key to Mat Type. ( I hope this is correct ).
4. Assign Value Field - KE4R
5. I have material which belongs to Material Type ZALB and it has Standard Cost Estimate Released for current period 7 2016.
6. I am running KE21S for this to simulate the values for below parameters -
On the next screen Material Number and Plant and click on "Valuation" button which I guess should show me the values from my cost estimate.
Like below -
Now if I can see the material I am expecting to show the value here has a value for this field in above screenshot in CK13N.
1) I don't understand which step I missed here or configuration part. Experts guidance would be very much appreciable on this.