Skip to Content
Former Member
Oct 27, 2015 at 03:52 AM

Assigning a tax rate to a Grossed Up Wage Type



We have a unique scenario in which our payroll team would like to assign a tax rate to grossed up supplemental wage types. For example, say a State does not have a supplemental tax rate but there is a business need to tax all grossed up supplemental payments at 12.3%. Is there anyway to do this for a handful of States. In all we are looking to do this for about 10 States. I tried going the IT0234 route but that doesn't work for grossed up wage types.