Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Problem starting an Agentry application SMP 3.0

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to follow the tutorial Agentry Tutorial How to Create an Agentry App form Scratch to create a Test application. We have reached the publish step but we are now facing a problem and it is that the Agentry server is not starting, in the startup.log file the following message appears:

com.syclo.agentry.AgentryException: Error validation user password.

I've checked the solution provided in the discussion but those definitions are already present on my JavaBE.ini file. 

The tutorial indicates that the files SAPCommon-121161.jar sapjcorfc.dll and sapjco.jar  are included in the path, but as I'm running this example on SMP 3.0 the files I put on the Agentry.ini  file for the classPath were the SAPCommon-133461.jar, sapjco3.dll and sapjco3.jar. Is this affecting somehow the server start up?

What other things can be causing this issue?

Thanks for your help,

William

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 21, 2015 at 04:50 PM

    Can you check your ServerClass value.  Is it set to "com.syclo.agentry.Server"  or did you update to the "com/syclo/sap/sflight/server/Server", also you need to have enableAuthentication=true

    Also, in your JavaBE.ini in the [SERVICE_LOGON] section you need to have a valid user for the following values:

    UID=

    UPASSWORD=

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      I've added the following lines at the end of the JavaBE.ini file and it is now connecting to the backend without errors, I'm still having some issues with the data that is getting the application but i think this problem might be something else like the wrappers.

      [REQUIRED_BAPI_CLASS_MAPPING]

      ChangePasswordBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.ChangePasswordBAPI

      CTBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.CTBAPI

      CTConfirmationBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.CTConfirmationBAPI

      DTBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.DTBAPI

      GetEmployeeDataBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.GetEmployeeDataBAPI

      GetUserDetailBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.GetUserDetailBAPI

      GetUserProfileDataBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.GetUserProfileDataBAPI

      LoginCheckBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.LoginCheckBAPI

      PushClearUserQueueBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.PushClearUserQueueBAPI

      PushResetUserQueueBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.PushResetUserQueueBAPI

      PushStatusUpdateBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.PushStatusUpdateBAPI

      RemoteObjectCreateBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.RemoteObjectCreateBAPI

      RemoteObjectDeleteBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.RemoteObjectDeleteBAPI

      RemoteObjectGetBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.RemoteObjectGetBAPI

      RemoteParameterGetBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.RemoteParameterGetBAPI

      RemoteReferenceCreateBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.RemoteReferenceCreateBAPI

      RemoteReferenceDeleteBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.RemoteReferenceDeleteBAPI

      RemoteReferenceGetBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.RemoteReferenceGetBAPI

      RemoteUserCreateBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.RemoteUserCreateBAPI

      RemoteUserDeleteBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.RemoteUserDeleteBAPI

      SignatureCaptureBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.SignatureCaptureBAPI

      SystemInfoBAPI=com.syclo.sap.bapi.SystemInfoBAPI

      As the main problem of connection is solve I'll close the discussion.