Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Integration Directory Problem

Hi Experts,

I have made a change in an external definition in Enterprise Service Repository which is used in a service interface. Respectively, the message mapping was also changed. There was no change in the service interface as it points to the same external message. I had then imported the external message, message mapping and operation mapping in another environment. However, when I test the interface in Test Configuration of the interface determination in Integration Directory, the change is not getting reflected in the output. Could you please suggest why such problem is occurring.

Thanks & Regards,

Treya Dasgupta

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

5 Answers

  • Oct 16, 2015 at 08:22 AM

    Hi,

    you can check if cache has updated or not...here is the way to check

    goto ESR--->Environment-->Cache status overview

    in case there any error ..you can just check with basis team..

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Oct 16, 2015 at 08:39 AM

    Hi Treya,

    Edit your interface determination, select the new operation mapping and reactivate.

    Regards,

    Mark

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 16, 2015 at 11:04 AM

    Hi Treya,

    Please do the Edit interface determination with the changes, After that do the SLD cache refresh in IR and ID.

    Regards,

    Rajendar

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Oct 16, 2015 at 02:27 PM

    Hi Treya,

    This looks like a cache issue.

    Please try re-editing/ refreshing the ESR objects including the SI (removing and adding back the external definition ) and check if it works out.

    Regards,

    Satanik

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 22, 2015 at 05:48 PM

    Thanks everyone for your valuable information. I imported the service interface once again and it worked....:)

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded