Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Data mismatch for a Quantity

Hello guys,

In a Transformation between a DSO1 to DSO2, a Quantity field is getting values using Field Routing by reading an Internal table. The Internal Table is getting populated in the Start routine. During the daily data loads, some of the Documents are loaded correctly for the Quantity but not for some of the Documents.

While debugging I can see the Quantity field is getting values correctly as expected. Also I tried Selective Deletion and loaded again for the affected Document, then the results got loaded correctly.

I am not sure where I am missing. Please share your thoughts.

Thanks,

Satish.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

5 Answers

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Nov 03, 2015 at 01:46 PM

    Thanks all for your valuable responses.

    I found the issue in the Start Routine of DSO1 to DSO2. The After Image is getting failed for a Date check. Due to that the Keyfigure is getting reversed and only the Before Image gets loaded.

    So I included a check RECORDMODE = ' ' or 'N'. So now the After Images gets loaded properly to DSO2.

    Thanks,

    Satish.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Oct 15, 2015 at 12:14 PM

    Hi Satish

    Did you try to check if there is any change in the quantity field before and after activation, basically is there any inconsistencies between New, Change Log and Active table.

    As you have already debugged, there should be no issue with the routine, I believe.

    You have also tried selective deletion and reloaded which gave you the expected result. So there should be something wrong with the way the data gets activated.

    Do you have summation for the quantity field in rule type?

    Regards

    Karthik

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 16, 2015 at 10:08 AM

    Set a breakpoint at the point of the ITAB read. use a dtp that is only loading the faulty record and start the DTP in debug mode. now check whats going wrong..

    in case your record is now ok.. probably something is wrong with your ITAB, check what key you defined, is het unique? If not, you have several matches for the same record?

    rgrds,

    Mathijs

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Oct 15, 2015 at 01:16 PM

    Hi Satish,

    Define semantic group in DTP if not defined already or if already defined try to change the key fields. I suspect, sometimes this also caused the issue.

    Regards,

    Vengal.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 16, 2015 at 12:11 PM

    Hi Sathish,

    Can you please check whether there is any lookup to any other dso  or cube  in the start routine. If thats the case then make sure that there is no dependency in the loads with the lookup DSO.

    Need to make sure that the loads to the Lookup DSO or Cube is completed before the regular loads.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded