Skip to Content

SAP B1if Internal Server Error - 500

Hello All,

I got this error when I tried to get the .xsl files with xmlSpy. Same error also occured in the processing page when I tried to view configuration details of the elements in the process. I saw similar topics in the community but those were unable to help me.

I am working on a Windows 8.1 x64 Operating System and the framework version is 1.19.3. I also added the screenshot of the error to show the details.

I appreciate if you could help me solve this problem.



Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Oct 14, 2015 at 04:03 PM

    Good day,

    checks the invoking these path from the atom. When I saw this error has been caused by a problem on stage. you can also check if you are using the "uri" prefix in some part.

    If you can explain something more about the scenario you want to do, help us to help you.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.