Skip to Content

Text Symobls

Hello everybody,

I'm facing a strange situation while working with the Gateway.

In on of my methods I use text-symbols (text-001, text-002 & text-003).

The strange thing is that if I test using the GW Client, texts are found and everything works as expected.

But when I call the service from a browser, the texts are not found...

Did anybody used text-symbols in the GW? Is there any hidden trick that I am not aware of? 😊

Thank you,

Best regards,

Lucian

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Oct 12, 2015 at 03:21 PM

    Hy there,

    I've found the cause. In browser language was different and no translation was maintained.


    Figured it out by changing from text-001 to 'Text'(001).

    Using second syntax would result in having 'Text' as a default for languages that are not maintained,

    using first option would result in an empty value for not maintained languages.


    Every day is a lesson 😊


    Topic can be closed.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.