Skip to Content
author's profile photo
Former Member

Messages in status u0094To Be Deliveredu0094

I’ve got 13870 messages in status “To Be Delivered” in my Adapter Engine.

I’m using the JMS adapter and the detailed view in rwb it says that “JMS message delivered to XI successfully”. In the undetailed view the status says “To Be Delivered” and I’m missing exactly these messages in my target system. I can’t se them in sxmb_moni either.

Can somebody help me? Is it possible to force the messages to be delivered or do I have to wait? Where can I see possible errors? The messages have been in this status for 12 hours now.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

/Helé

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo
    Former Member
    Feb 09, 2006 at 09:14 AM

    Dear Helen,

    Try to use deactivating queues using SMQ1 & SMQ2 and then register it using SXMB_ADM --> Manage queues.

    if after doing this problem is not resolved then try to restart your Server.

    Hope this will solve your problem. If it solves your problem don't forget to give points!!!!!!

    Regards

    Prabhat

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi Prabhat,

      The messages didn't reach smq1 and smq2, they where stuck in the adapter engine.

      The problem is solved now though.

      We ran out of database space but increasing it was not enough to trigger the messages in status "To be delivered". We had to restart the J2EE engine.

      regards

      /Helé