Skip to Content

Flow control:Entry SAPMV45B, ,A0,* ,* ,*is missing in T185

Hello Gurus,

We are having an issue while converting an opportunity into a sales order in SAP R/3 from CRM, we are facing this error screen where system is asking to make an entry in table T185 with the below mentioned details.

It is clear from the error that there is on entry missing in the table T185 and we have come across the solution that we need to make the entry via tcode VFBS for the program "SAPMV45B".

My question is that this is facing on a very specific opportunity whereas others are perfectly fine and not giving any error. Will the addition of the entry in the following entry make any other impact of the business process?

Why is entry is showing as missing? Is not this should be provided by SAP standard?

If anyone faced this similar error, please help us to resolved and understand the issue.

Thanks,

Suman$

T185.png (4.1 kB)
Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

2 Answers

• Posted on Sep 08, 2015 at 08:11 AM

Hi Suman

I am also facing similar error in VK11 screen. i created a new condition table, access sequence and condition type in DEV. It was and it is working fine in DEV but when I transported this in QAS it is giving me this error.

I searched for SAP note and found one but that was not applicable on our release.

I was looking for some solution and came across this thread which you have posted recently. Please share should I also maintain entry manually in SAPMV13A using Tcode VFBS?

Thank$

Capture.JPG (29.8 kB)
    Add a comment

• Posted on Sep 18, 2015 at 10:58 AM

Dear Suman Ji,

As per my observation same error I got once before while doing shipment cost pricing.

Eg: First you may be created one condition table(900) in TR1 against CR1 and moved into another client.

Then after you have deleted that table (900) and saved in another TR2 in same CR1.

then again same table created(900) and saved in TR2 without releasing TR2. Then moved into another client. Here before changes not yet removed completely.

To correct your error follow the process below

1. Remove your entire configuration or changes in one new CR2 & TR1 move up to all clients. DEV-QA-JES-production.

Again Create new CR3 & TR1 and do all your configuration and move separately.

I'm sure this will work 100%......

Add a comment

• Hello Venu,

You are probably right, if it is a case of a new configuration and for that we have workaround to resolve it. The problem is here that this is an interface issue from CRM to SAP ECC where the CRM opportunity is getting converted to SAP Sales order.

There is some screen flow control (mentioned above) is getting failed and the order creation is not successful in ECC. However, if we try to create the sales order with same details in SAP ECC, we do not have any issue.

We are following up with SAP for the same and not yet got any successful resolution.

Thanks,

Suman$

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.