I'm using FM HU_PER_DOCUMENT_READ to read all handling units
from outbound delivery.
I run this FM several times in my ABAP code (without exiting from
the program) and I get wrong values - even if I modify delivery and HUs
in a separate session.
The FM returns "updated" values only after I exit the program and run the
I have noticed that this FM also returns "not updated" values when tested
in SE37. I can run it several times - but it always returns old values if
I change outbound delivery in the meantime.
It returns updated and correct values when I exit SE37 and run it again.
This is for me very strange since this FM does not modifies any object so
I think I should not use COMMIT or something like this. Instead - I think
I should clear some buffors but after several hours of searching - I still
haven't found a solution.
Here's my code. As you see I try to clear all variables, tables before
calling FM. Yet, FM returns old values.DATA: it_objects TYPE hum_object_t. DATA: wa_objects LIKE LINE OF it_objects. DATA: et_highest TYPE hum_venum_t. DATA: et_header TYPE hum_hu_header_t. DATA: wa_header TYPE vekpvb. DATA: et_item TYPE hum_hu_item_t. DATA: et_history TYPE hum_history_t. DATA: et_messages TYPE huitem_messages_t. DATA: wa_item TYPE VEPOVB. DATA: et_item_temp TYPE hum_hu_item_t. DATA: wa_item_temp TYPE VEPOVB. CLEAR it_objects. CLEAR it_objects. CLEAR wa_objects. CLEAR et_highest. CLEAR et_header. CLEAR et_item. CLEAR et_history. CLEAR et_messages. CLEAR et_highest. CLEAR et_header. CLEAR et_item. CLEAR et_history. CLEAR et_messages. wa_objects-object = '01'. wa_objects-objkey = <fs>-sd_vbeln. APPEND wa_objects TO it_objects.