Skip to Content

IDOC_AAE to SOAP scenario, IDOC's are getting stuck in SM58.

Dear experts,

I'm working on IDOC to SOAP scenario.

Here I'm sending IDOC"s from ECC to PI. At PI I'm using IDOC_AAE adapter and sending the same to target system using soap receiver channel.

The issue is between ECC and PI. (The IDOC's are not reaching PI system)
At ECC.
I've configured one t type connection which works fine.
Then port and partner profile.
At PI.
In NWA I've configured one destination(for ECC).
In InboundRA I've mentioned that destination and the same program ID which I used in my T type destination at ECC level.

When I send IDOC using WE19, I could see the IDOC status in we05 as successful with 03 status.

In SM58 I can see the following error.

Then at st22 I can see the following error.

Please let me know where is the error. The metadata is getting generated at PI.

Regards,

Vidhya

sm58-error.jpg (53.7 kB)
st22.jpg (62.9 kB)
st22dump.jpg (131.3 kB)
metadata.jpg (90.6 kB)
Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Feb 02, 2017 at 06:49 AM
    • Is it only any particular type of IDOC or all the IDOCS from that ECC system are failing ? was the same idoc successful earlier.
    • Please check in PI nwa logs for more descriptive error.
    • Additionally chk if all the segments/data elements are released in ECC in WE60.
    • Try Re-starting your inboundRA/Java IDOC adapter in nwa.

    Br,

    Manoj

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Feb 07, 2017 at 07:26 AM

    Hi Manoj,

    This was an issue with outbound service interfaces which I've selected in my ICO.
    I was actually using the wrong interface in my ICO now I've used the correct one and the issue was resolved.
    Thanks for helping.

    Regards,

    Vidhya

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded