We are on Application Version: 9.0.17.00.
We have a requirement to make "Status" filter as default one with default value in Search Subagreements query which is available at top level navigation(Contract Management-->Agreement-->Search Subagreements).
To achieve the requirement we have duplicated the standard 'ODP-ESO-SubagreementList' query and added 'Status' filter as default one with "Executed Agreement" default value without making any changes to standard functionality. Then we have added our custom query at top level by adding in Sub Agreement list query group.
Now when we run the query from top level navigation it is working properly.
Then I have changed the filter value then run the query but 'Status' filter is disappearing.
Kindly help us and let us know which parameter is causing the issue.