while maintaning number ranges for object J_1I57FC in SNUM t code the error occurs" for the object J_1I57FC no sub object was defined"
For the object J_1I57FC no sub-object was defined
Message no. NR006
- A sub-object was not specified when the number range object was defined.
- The sub-object value table has no entries.
Examples of sub-objects of a number range object are: company code, controlling area, operating concern, warehouse number or plant.
- If the intervals are to be distinguished by sub-objects, change the definition of the number range object using Transaction SNRO.
- You can determine the value tables belonging to the sub-object as follows:
1. Call the transaction SNRO -> Display the affected number range object. Note the name of the data element of the sub-object.
2. Call the transaction SE11 -> Display the affected data element. Give the value table displayed here entries by using standard table maintenance or the customizing function.
i have tried in SE 11 table but i cannt find it,
pls help me