Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Aug 04, 2015 at 05:05 PM

Data source extraction issue

34 Views

Hi,


In APO system I have 2 clients, Client1 for BI & Client2 for APO transactions.

I have created a data source for SNP Planning area for 9AMALA aggregates.


In Quality system I get this below issue.

when I Test my datasource in APO Client by transaction /SAPAPO/SDP_EXTR, Test is successful.

But if I test in BI Client in Transaction RSA3, it gives an error message ‘Error occurred during extraction‘.

In Detail log it says ‘Datasource is not assigned to Planning area’.

I have activated & replicated the datasource in all possible means. Planning area looks consistent in APO Client. ( I could do a successful test here )

I could not trace out the Reason for error in BI client.

Please suggest.


Thanx.