Skip to Content
0
Jul 31, 2015 at 02:51 PM

Report Scheduling Issue

262 Views

I am trying to run a very simple query to return the list of e-mail address for all of the people that we sent quotes to in the last week:

SELECT T1.[E_MailL] FROM OQUT T0 INNER JOIN OCPR T1 ON T0.[CntctCode] = T1.[CntctCode] WHERE T0.[DocDate] > getdate()-7 and T1.[E_MailL] IS NOT NULL

The query works fine and returns 60 lines.

When I schedule the report and it runs I get the following log:

Looking for first schedule to be executed before/on 20150731 10:35

Found Scheduled Report ID: 5

Added SRA2 entry

Handling schedule

XML configuration sent to SAP Business One Client:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>

(I deleted my server and user info from this file)

Starting SAP Business One Client with configuration written to its stdin

Timeout set to 5 minutes

*** SAP Business One Client Log ***

*** SAP Business One Client Log ***

Process timeout; terminating client process

Process timeout; terminated

SAP Business One Client return code:-1

Distributing results

SAP B1 client did not update new scheduyle date and time! Deactivating the schedule to prevent infinite loop.

An error occured while creating report by SAP B1 Client

Schedule processed

I have tried sending as PDF, HTML and XML and all get the same error. I am attaching screenshots of the Scheduler for you to see if I missed something.

Thank you,

Keith H

Attachments

Scheduler2.png (30.3 kB)
Scheduler1.png (54.0 kB)