I am trying to consolidate same materials from different account assignments into same line item. To do this I have activated LOG_MM_MAA_1. After that I still recieve the error 06268. I continued to search and found note: 1889731.
Not able to create PO with Account assignment Category 'Q' and Multiple Account assignments.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
Reproducing the Issue
- Create PO with Account Assignment "Q".
- In Accounting details chose Multiple account assignment.
- You will get the error message 06268.
In the following path> OLME
> Account Assignment
> Maintain Account Assignment Categoriesfor account assignment category 'Q' the field Consumption posting as 'P' (Accounting via project) is set.
- It is not allowed to have multiple account assignment items within one purchase order item if the item is accounted on individual customer requirement or individual project requirement.
- It is mentioned in note 484982.
- This is standard system design. If you want to maintain multiple account assignment in PO then you must select this field Consumption posting as 'V' (Consumption).
So I did the configuration according to note and now I recieve the error MEPO143. Now I cannot find any information concerning the error.
Is it possible to consolidate different lines for different special stocks? Am I trying to do something not possible for SAP standards? If not please guide me.