I have this problem (SAP CRM 713 with SAP ECC 617):
- I create a new customer in ECC
- According to my customizing the system tries to send data to CRM
- For some reason (that is not important here) the replication fails
- I correct customer data on ECC and save again
- The new bdoc is generated with OBJECT_TASK = 'U', in this way the system is trying to update a BP that has not been created, and I get the message "Business partner with GUID xxxx does not exist"
So it seems that if the first replication fails there's no way to replicate correctly the customer, I'm able to replicate it only using a request, but that is not the correct way to procede because the user should be able to correct errors himself.
Has anyone an idea about that?
Thanks a lot