Need assistant on urgent basis.
ISSUE 1 :
1) I have created a single cycle plan with following detaiils.
Scheduling perid, 30 days
Call horizon - 100%
Frequenncy : 1 day
Schduling type : Time
Start date : yesterday ( 1 day before System date)
Completion requirement - cheked
2) Scheduled it via IP10. calll number 1 changed to SAVE TO CALL. After saving it changed to NEW START CALLED
3) Then i went to IP30 and execute ( No work order created)
4) I released WO for call number 1
5) again ran IP30, WO is generated for next call ( again repeated step5 and one more WO is created.
How to avoid this???
ISSUE 2 :
In some cases, Call status is SAVE TO CALL. when i run IP30 in background, Order is created but call status still remains SAVE TO CALL ( i checked in IP10) if i save this in IP10, one more WO gets generated for the same call and call status now changes to SCHEDULE CALLED
Its confusing. Kindly guide on this.
Ideal requirement is :
a) WO should be generated once the first call is completed.i.e. WO is TECO'd then only next order should be created.
b) background job for IP30 should create order only for calls which are in SAVE TO CALL status