I am working on SAP 9.0 PL 4 , Windows 7, 32 bit,
At my client side All users working fine expect one laptop user ,who use SAP rarely .
Last time He log in sap B1 ,40 to 45 days ago. In this period Our SAP server Restarted .
For Resolved This Laptop user issue,I had done following things.
1.SAP ask for IP/SERVER name :- I had try with both but no results.
2.Client Is already installed here, So I had Install SQL Native client and Restart Laptop Still same problem.
3. I had UN-Install Client & Install It with Admin.
4. In SAP/Cofig folder of local machine ,"I had Replace LocalHost with SERVER Name for XML files.
5. Start SAP By Run as Administrator and try from Managers ID then Its showing Me all Databases.
4. But When User Try from his own ID without run as administrator, then , He unable to show databases again.
5. I had tried same user from different system then It has no any problem.
6. All Other Users working Fine expect this Laptop .
So,Please guide Me , How to solved It.