Target database is Oracle.
I have upgraded DS 4.0 and DI 11 to DS 4.2, after upgradation I have ran into issues:
1) Some sql function are not working.
2) Packages are taking more time to complete,Job stops after 3 hrs. (In 4.0 it use to complete in 1 hr).
3) Some packages are giving time out or keep on running..
4) Unique key constraint (which i was not getting in 4.0 for the same DF).
5) The last step of the job executes a SQL command that contains a function call that is failing. The function is STRAGG. Data Integrator executes this SQL successfully but Data Services chokes on it every time.
6)DS 4.2 throws a unique constraint error in the Condition Pivot step (DF_SD_SO_CONDITION_PIVOT). When the job is run in DS 4.0 it completes successfully.